1. Today: Times “Experts” House Price Forecasts range from 6.5% to -25% (Resolution Foundation) and -35% (some random bloke called Charlie)
2. Rightmove Reports Record Rising Rents (in Q2) but is this out of date?
3. But BestAgent reports All Homes Index reports average national asking rents in England and Wales begin falling
4. Land Registry reports monthly house price rise in May 2023 of £76 (but seasonally adjusted monthly prices fall -0.4%)
5. Tiniest ever 0.02% (2 basis points) change in Mortgage Rates makes national headlines, after they have risen over 400 bps