Apply for our rent guarantee scheme
A home for everyone
Helping first time homeless or potential homeless get a rent guarantee.
If you have found yourself a private tenancy or property that requires a guarantee but you’re unable to get one, we’re trialling a brand new scheme to help. We accept applications from people who can afford rent but are still at imminent risk of homelessness and want to rent a home from a Landlord in the private sector.
We’re looking to help people that are either first time, newly, or about to be homeless who would like the opportunity to get a rent guarantee in return for sharing their story.
Register today using the link to the application form below, please check our guidelines beforehand to avoid disappointment.
- In return for being able to publicise your story as part of BestAgents publicity drive, we offer a limited number of rent guarantees to anyone at imminent risk of homelessness who can afford their rent, but are being refused a property without a guarantor.
- We accept applications from people who can afford rent but are still at imminent risk of homelessness and want to rent a home from a Landlord in the private sector.
- We cannot provide rental deposits or pay rent.
- We also consider applications from people looking to move out of temporary accommodation into a private rented home. You must be able to afford the rent yourself from your work income or Universal Credit.
- The best time to submit this application is when you have found a property you want, and the agent or landlord has informed you that you would be accepted but only with a Guarantor.